Saturday, September 19, 2009

So Kill Me!

During this brief hiatus, I have faithfully done my yoga, walking AND searching. I've discovered a lot about, well, moi! Okay, so "S" totally ticked me off and was advised that the "friendship" wouldn't continue from my end...instead of jumping at the chance to beg for my forgivness, he allows not 1, not 2 but 4 days to go by without communicating with me. Of course during this time not only was the number deleted from my phone, BUT also removed from my Sim card, so you know I was serious, right? Anyway, I get the text asking if I'm no longer communicating and of course, yours truly is cool as a cucumber...my feels regarding our friendship have officially changed from 'OMG, this is great' to 'Yea, whatever'...and the person I feel is my forever forever, is trying to get back in good graces with me....hence the beautiful Italian photo. I hope you can now see why it's been a few days, okay weeks, since I've blogged...don't judge me!

Love and Light,
ACS

No comments:

Post a Comment