Thursday, October 8, 2009

One Prospect...


So, I have a very valid reason for not giving you this update sooner, rather than later...there is a potential mate. Oh and since I've blogged, I've had 3 potentials: one was quickly shot down, the second took a day or so and I shot the 3rd one down today. First, back up, I had one of the most irritating blind meetings ever. I told him to meet me at a Half Price Book Store and we would go from there. He's like, 'Come over' umm what? We meet up and instantly, I feel ready to vomit due to the overwhelming smell of cigarettes and beer. He tells me he had a few beers to relax after work...."how many beers exactly" I asked. "Six" WOW...what can I say? He's trying to kiss me and tell me he wants me to come to his house blah blah and did I mention the picture posted on his profile must have been 17 years old? Okay, maybe not 17 but probably 5!


On to this new guy....details will come soon. Maybe I will have something to say this weekend...and in the meantime, yes, I am scheduled to see "S" tomorrow just for...coffee.


Love and Light,


ACS

No comments:

Post a Comment