Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hip Hop Yoga?

I decided to mix my dynamic flow up with a little bit of Rhianna and a tad bit of Usher, Beyonce and some Britney Spears. I even threw a couple of songs in from the Slumdog Millionaire soundtrack. I moved through the poses much faster than I normally do but this didn't take away from my practice at all...although there were several moments I couldn't help myself and had to break it down a few times, especially when Britney's Shattered Glass blasted through my iPod. Tadashi and I seem to be fairing well. He hasn't said or done anything at this point to turn me off completely and apparently I haven't either. I am not placing all of my eggs in one basket just yet, though. I DID check the scale on Monday and see that I have dropped an additional 3 pounds. Let's see what happens next week. (Check out the pose of the day, which happens to be one of my favorite poses for relaxation and gives my back a great stretch!)

Love and Awareness,

ACS

No comments:

Post a Comment