Friday, January 8, 2010

It's 4:00 am...what am I thinking?


For the past month or so I've had this internal alarm clock going off at exactly 2:30am, forcing me to log onto my face book page and check on my Farmville and Cafeworld and Twitter account because what else can I do at that time? Obviously, this is one of those days. I am thinking it is because I haven't devoted any amount of time to yoga in more than a week nor have I done any other real physical activity beyond going to/from the car, ect. As far as the dating scene goes, Tadashi is still there but my eyes are open to whatever possibilities await me and so far, the pickings are quite slim. It looks like Tadashi will be the eventual winner. I've attached a chart of yoga poses, hopefully, they will inspire both of us to get back into the grove.


Sleepless Somewhere In The World,


ACS

No comments:

Post a Comment